Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Let His Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FZbcoWrUsw
I know I relate too much to songs I hear. I think they are for that moment that I hear them. Last night when I was praying with the ladies for revival, this song came into my head. I had first thought of Revelation 3:20, Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and sup with him and he with Me.
Except for a few words in the Pete Townshend song, don't you think that fits with how Jesus calls us. He wants incredibly to love us. We have to open the door. He can shower His love, but unless we receive, it falls on unploughed ground.
Call me crazy, but all I saw yesterday was God's love. I think He wants us to know how crazy in love He is with us. He wants to be in every part of our lives, though. We can't be so busy doing works for Him that we forget Him.
Let His Love...

No comments: