Monday, October 7, 2013

Awareness

I'm going to plug again for child abuse awareness. My friend on Facebook posted about the Teddy Law and I instantly liked the page and read more. I linked on all my previous posts about Teddy to  Teddy's Law link. I put the link at the end of this post, too.
I am also going to tackle child abuse in my next novel, Country. I've plug away on this for almost two years and I know when I finish it, it will require great amount of revision because I have struggled with writing it consistently. Main Street took me almost one year because I wrote it in secret at first. Summer Triangle born in the crazy month of NaNoWriMo. I tackle a different topic in each book.
I know we can't keep silent if we suspect child abuse. The Teddy story pulled out my heart. Then I get caught up with other issues. I don't want to leave this one on the shelf. Maybe I'll make a once a week post to remind us to not be silent any more.
Photo
http://teddyslaw.org/

No comments: