Monday, January 27, 2014

Hiatus

Sorry for the hiatus I took. Not sure if it is the brutal cold weather or again just being at that age in womanhood as the body makes those changes unseen, but truly felt, the lack of energy stalls me. Ideas are coming again, but alas, so does getting ready for work. I look at ten degree weather and snow squalls with disapproving eye. The bones weaken. The mind is dull.
Tomorrow, back to Teddy Tuesday and Wednesday is Wordless. So, Thursday I return with writing. Working on poems and the last of Women's Looks that the thought demanded more than I had over the weekend.
So readers, hang on. I go through these phases and life weighs us all down at times. As you will see in my poems coming, I do not give up hope in not the coldest winter of my life.

No comments: