Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Live Fully

Been quiet a few days. Started back to work. I feel overwhelmed that I can't do it and write and run a household. But ready cash is what I need. I've been blessed seeing my patients, though. That always makes this job better.
I plan today to listen to jazzy, piano Christmas music. Katie left it on the CD player in the van. The carol soothed my harried soul this dark drizzly morning as I drove Mary Ellen to school.
I read a post today on another blog about you can do it one more day. Tomorrow, we are not to worry about. How much of our problems are worrying about tomorrow and guess what they don't materialize.
We may not have tomorrow. But we have this moment. Live it fully.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The CD she's referring to is "The Charlie Brown Christmas Special" soundtrack.