Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom

Mom and new baby, ? Diane

Lewis family saying good-bye to Denise 1965
 Happy Birthday, Mom, Jean Evans Lewis. Pictures through the years. My post last year on her birthday. Now it has been four years since she was called to Heaven. I think Dad put Jesus up to it.
Dad and Mom, Pam Keck's wedding Oct. 1973 WM UP church

Sequoia's with the Galicia girls
Meagan and Mom 1983

Katie as baby, Grandma Evans, Mom, Michelle, Gabrielle, Diane and me

Me, Mom and Dad at my friend Terrie's wedding. Nov. 1984, New Castle,PA
Mom High Desert '90's
Mom and her older brother, Bill Christmas party 1978


Christmas after first walking again 1984?

Mom and Diane

Katie and Mom

Mom, Katie and Mary Ellen Riverview apts. Sharon, PA

Michelle and Mom 1978

Katie, Mary Ellen, Sarah, Meagan, Mom

Home
Wish I were better with the click and drag!

No comments: