Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pouring Growth

Flashing cursor leave me alone. I'll think of something!
Last night I got to pour a little into a blooming writer and if she reads this, I hope she gets the joke. She wrote about people being the flowers in the garden of life. Sometimes I feel I could run with that theme. Then, I also thought of the Alice in Wonderland, song about learning a lot of things from the flowers. I love analogies.
Mary Ellen is taking her dramatic flair and pouring into the younger girls for Fine Arts. This Saturday, she will give up a free morning to  travel in the cold, usually, to Erie First for a day of talent. She wrote the script and is coaching the girls. I'm looking forward to seeing the preview tomorrow at Youth.
Pouring in is the best way to learn and grow.

No comments: