Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good-bye Sun

I'm so glad as we say good-bye to the sun, it shone so gloriously today. Gloom is creeping around and I'm fighting hard to keep it at bay. I read today you should put on more lights around 5 pm- yes, when the sun is going down,now and that counteracts the early darkness. If it weren't a Sunday, I could go to the mall for bright lights. Because, I'm such a mall person.
I sat outside to watch the sunset and thought it really is only one month, then with the winter solstice, the days get longer and colder. Doesn't seem right?
But I am thankful for the sunshine that we had and hope we have some more. Just a quick post and on to writing my NaNoWriMo. I keep letting myself write and after awhile, I noticed it is freeing. I can fix a lot later. So, here's to my readers. I haven't forgotten you and I ask you don't forget me.

No comments: