Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bon Writing

Another quick post to let you know I'm still alive and writing. Under twelve thousand to go in two days. I kept at it last evening, until my eyelids started hooding my eyes. Katie advised me, "Go to bed. Take a break."
True, I didn't know how to end the scene, I just kept writing. This is a crazy way to write, but it does keep one motivated. One of my writing buddies e-mailed me encouragement. She had seen people come back from further than I was behind.
So this is a day of extreme writing. I have so much more to say in this story, but for the word count, I finish at fifty thousand. Then I continue and revise. That will be fun, too.
I hope when I finish to be a municipal liaison next year. Many goals. I want to encourage writing.
So bon writing.

No comments: