Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where Are Your Eyes?

In view of my weary spirit. Disappointments. Plans lagging or hiding. Tired body. Isolation I allow.
Hebrews 12: 2-3
New King James Version
looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider Him who endured such hostility from sinners against Himself, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
and the hymn, "Turn Your Eyes" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czxd5oa-gi0 reminding me from the radio.
Reminding me, it is all about Jesus. Worship is where I am. Worship is what I do. It doesn't have to be with others singing, although, that encourages me. My Daily Bread, I am calling my service to God's Kingdom.
I pray today as I am weary, that I look outside of myself. I divert my gaze away from me and success. I remind myself, It is not about me. And I pray- love one another. I pray to be a clean vessel. I pray to encourage others. I pray. Jesus at every chance I encounter. I'm reminded to keep my eyes on Jesus. Where are your eyes today?

No comments: