Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Team Teddy Tuesday

My purpose is to raise awareness of child abuse. I pray we will diffuse abuse when we can. I pray for open eyes and ears, with boldness to report. I believe laws need to be in place to protect our children. At the bottom of it all, though, our nation needs a heart change. We can pass a million laws, but unless a heart is changed, abuse will happen in the dark, as do all unlawful things.
Let's make it harder for the abusers to have access to children in the dark. Teddy was pulled out of two school districts because the abuse was coming to light. Officials didn't dig deep enough to uncover the darkness in his home.
I'm for home schooling, if you are able to do so. It is a fine line sometimes between parent rights and safety of children. I don't want the government too involved. That is why I ask the readers of this blog and followers of Team Teddy to be alert. And as I have experienced myself, too often it is right under my nose.
I saw this link
http://wkbn.com/2015/08/04/prosecutor-massachusetts-man-had-manual-called-how-to-practice-child-love/
It sickens me. I'm at a loss for words, as my gut churns and a heaviness fills my chest. Unfortunately, these kind of cases turn up more and more. Solomon wrote there is nothing new under the sun, but now they come to light more.
Pray for those in authority, tracking the predators.  Pray our eyes are open to this kind of activity to put a stop to it. Pray for these last days of summer, as moms panic about babysitting, summer programs done and camps over. Mostly pray for the safety of our children. Watch and pray.

No comments: