Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Did It!

I did it! Summer Triangle is on CreateSpace e store, immediately and will be ready for sale on Amazon.com and Amazon Europe in 5-7 business days. Something that felt so hard and easy all at the same time. A new experience seems difficult at first. I do believe though I'm going to find a private computer class and keep learning. I feel so accomplished at this time, though.
Thank you, my readers, so much for all your support through prayers, positive thoughts and asking about how you can read this novel. You have buoyed me with your belief in me. Now I hope you like the book, not because I wrote it, but because it engages. And if it does, please pass it on to your friends. As the wine cooler commercial saying made popular a few years ago calmly stated, "Thanks for your support."

No comments: