Thursday, June 14, 2012

Too Busy Writing

I just noticed I have posted 318 times. I usually like to remark on the hundreds and the fifties. I guess I was too busy writing. I have really been having fun writing about summer.
Don't you love summer? I sit here early this morning, since five, just listening to the birds, watching the sky lighting and glorying in the wonder of my Lord. Does it get better here on earth?
So I celebrate summer, life and my writing. I read this today in a little book I have been reading for almost eight years. Teach Me to Pray by Andrew Murray, daily devotional insights. I picked it up and a few others for Christmas gifts at the dollar store for a buck. I have learned so much from it and some days it speaks directly to my situation.
"Beware of limiting God in your prayer, not only by unbelief but also by pretending that you know what He can do. Expect unexpected things, greater than all we ask or think. Each time you intercede, be quiet first and worship God. Acknowledge what He can do and expect great things."
Celebrate life, expect the unexpected and don't quit dreaming.

No comments: