Saturday, June 30, 2012

Where Were You?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2zamX4f6o After reading the last four chapters of Job, this song always comes to mind. I cringe when people say, "When I get to Heaven, I'm going to tell God about this," or "I'm going to ask God why?"  We lose sight of who God is.
I heard a talk show host on the local radio pretty much blow hard about creation verses evolution. This song by Todd Agnew evaded my mind. "Where were you?"
God is all powerful. I know He is a loving God. I also know He does not tolerate pride. I think with all the tears He'll wipe away, pride, too, will be wiped away.
Let's keep God in perspective. We will know the answers later. Paul states that now we look through a glass darkly but some day we will see face to face-1 Corinthians 13:12. We will not be proud at that moment.

No comments: