Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How He Loves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCunuL58odQ&ob=av2eAfter I prayed for Mary Ellen just before  dropping her at school, I turned the radio on this morning. I tuned it to 107.1- KLOVE and this song came over the air waves.
I stumbled upon this song last year during the Fine Arts trip to Detroit on You-Tube. We were using Katie's lap top, making listening to this song very intimate. Sometimes I think we forget that Jesus really loves us. It is all through the Bible. He sings over us. He doesn't look at us as a big blob of  humanity.
One time talking praise from WCRF, reading the Psalms spurred my delight. The reading proclaimed God's mightiness in making the heavens, how He stretched His hands and made the stars- He knows them by name, too. Then the thought popped into my mind, He also knows the intricacy of my hand and not only my hand. How mighty He is and yet how detailed He is. Great things and small, the Lord God made them all- I know that is a quote or near quote from someone, but I don't know who. Forgive me.
I want to just remind you  today that Jesus loves you. He is waiting to forgive you. Only His blood can cleanse you from that dirty feeling sin gives us. Open up to His love, whether this is your first time or you're a seasoned Christian, a little dry, who needs to feel Jesus. How He Loves!

No comments: