Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Team Teddy Tuesday

I don't have any fresh ideas, but I want to remind everyone again to keep watching and praying. Child abuse can be under our noses. Another topic, I plan to introduce is human trafficking. I'm sorry, I haven't had time to research and present stats.
Tuesdays, at present, are packed filled. Seems my life has been packed filled. I also think some of that is going to change.
Tuesdays I promote child abuse awareness in honor of Teddy. I started reading a book written by a woman abused. I downloaded on Kindle last evening. I cry because Teddy didn't have a chance to write a book or survive. We need greatly to be vigilant.
Until laws can be changed, observation is key. Laws can't change hearts, but God can. So pray you will have eyes to see, ears to hear and boldness to report.

No comments: