Friday, May 3, 2013

Time Slipping

I'm having one of those days with so much creativity bursting out from me, but to sit and write is difficult. Time is fleeing from me, as the hour approaches to shower for afternoon turn. Some days I feel everything is against time. Best plans, time management don't stand up to my people loving traits.
I took pictures today on my walk, I need to download so I  can get some prom pictures later. I see many on our stroll. The song:
 Make new friends, but keep the old, 
one is silver and the other's gold. 
The circle's large, it has no end. 
That's how long I want to be your friend.
Plays on my lips. I still have a hard time remembering the Brownie Smile song, but that big old Brownie smile graces my life.
I run into Loraine, who always has dog biscuits for the dogs that walk the park. Harrison will never let me pass her by. Then we meet Virginia and the ladies, Maggie and Abby, her dogs. Oh, I realized the new one, Mikey, wasn't with them. We stop briefly for a blond princess ballerina to pet Harrison. She is having a delightful day with her grandma in her sparkling pink hat and tutu.
I want to do so much more. I weep at the time slipping. I am glad it is Friday.

No comments: