Saturday, January 19, 2013

Choices to Run

I've been browsing through a book Katie got me for Christmas. It is a browsing book, The Bibliophile's Devotional, composed by Hallie Ephron, PhD. They are daily readings on literary classics- 365. Yes, I could just savor one for each day, but my mind goes wild reading all the possibilities.
I read the single page description of books I've read, some loved, some not so much. I dig into ones I haven't read and start making a list to borrow from the library.
I grow restless about my writing. I want to write historical fiction, but should I go wild, too? Writing opens a marvelous, expanding world. So all these ideas inspire me, but as I mentioned before, I think I'm being held hostage. http://missmolliesmusings.blogspot.com/2013/01/help-im-being-held-hostage.html
Next week, watch out! Starting Monday...

No comments: