Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Team Teddy Tuesday

As I write on this page a final time I would like to thank all of the positive people I met along the way. In 2013 Theodore Foltz-Tedesco passed away by the hands of a murderer. To add insult to that his mom tried to cover it all up. Over these 3 years I have seen a lot of good done. But I also seen a lot of bad. Because I am a better person. I'm choosing to take the high road. I have successfully cut out all of the negative people in my life and have tried to move forward. Each day is a stepping stone. There isn't a day that goes by I don't think of Teddy and what could have been. But I find comfort in knowing he is in a better place. Again I would like to thank everyone who supported me and my family.
God bless
Shawn


Team Teddy page is closing down today. R.I.P. Teddy Foltz will now be the page to learn the progress of Teddy's Law.  https://www.facebook.com/RIP-Teddy-Foltz-425970770812235/


I sent out invitations to like this page. Teddy's death reached deep into my heart three years ago for a God given reason. After all, Theodore means "Gift of God."
The purpose of my Tuesday writings is child abuse awareness. Please read past posts. I still choke and push back tears when I talk about Teddy, so it remains meaningful to me. I look over the invitations, international, all careers, mothers and fathers, grandparents, and young people. I look forward to hearing ideas of how to detect and deter child abuse. Please, share your thoughts.
I am also making a habit to share the child abuse hot line, if you suspect abuse. Please call.
                                                              1 800 932 0313


No comments: