Saturday, March 30, 2013

Resurrection Eve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg7HEsCEQ54  Another Keith Green song that is somewhat simple yet bouncy. I keep singing it in my head. In one verse he wonders where the bad feelings go. I enjoyed the sunshine on the way home from my walk as we strolled down Cohassett. No, I do not wonder where the bad feelings go, I'm only glad they are gone!
From Keith Green to another reference, C. S. Lewis' quote from Chronicles of Narnia, "always winter and never Christmas," describe my life recently. But yes, as suddenly as the snow melts in Narnia, my depression is lifting. I'm slowly weaning off the Zoloft. Unlike, Keith, I do not care or question where they disappeared.
On Resurrection Sunday eve, as eggs wait to be colored, I rejoice long winter is over.

No comments: