Monday, March 11, 2013

Have Not Lost the Passion

I'm changing jobs, but I haven't lost my passion for writing. I still plan on publishing my first two novels, as soon as my editor gets back to me. This takes a while, but I hope soon to inform you how to buy them on Amazon.com.
I am finishing another novel that I started November 2011 for NaNoWriMo, but didn't complete then. I find myself stuck in how to wrap it up. I reread and made some revision, to refresh my mind, recently.  I know certain elements I want to include, but haven't come up with a strong idea. I will. I have a little over a week before I commence my new job.
I hope to continue posting almost every day on my blog, here, too. I'm still toying with a children's series based on my female Siamese cat, Princess when my Mary Ellen was a baby. So this idea has played in my head for eighteen years. Illustration is so important in children's stories, I hope if I write these and get published, the illustrator can get the essence of the cat and the baby.
Oh, and I want to get spring cleaning done inside and out, and enjoy the high school musical this week. Into the Woods, with my daughter playing the witch, the Bernadette Peters role. Hmm, wonder if I can fit that into the series? Nanny Princess sneaks into the musical to see how her charge has become a talented woman. Yes, I can see this, can you?

No comments: