Sunday, March 8, 2015

Best Place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpuu7uUOCJgI love how I wake sometimes to songs playing in my head. The birds' songs filtered loudly through my window with the bright sunshine. This morning promised more than many lately. I know no Sunday snow storms awaited. We gaze at forty degrees today and fifty later this week. I'm seeing patches of brown grass as snow recedes.
My cold improves, at least in the first few breaths of morning. I'm tired as the time change plays with my head and I push myself to get to church. But as I smell my coffee, I plug this song into Youtube and dance a bit.
Days get better. I don't know the plans God has for me, but He knows and that is enough. I rest in His arms and smell coffee, as the birds are singing just outside my window. No matter where I am, I am in the best place.

No comments: