Saturday, March 5, 2011

Unsure

I haven't written because I was unsure which direction to take for the next blog.  Continue with the storytellers or were we getting bored, needed a break?  Talk about having good reports at physicals and how that is affecting my thought life?  Or just write about how I'm unsure?  It's a Saturday morning dilemma. like so many of my Saturdays that loom ahead of me with so many choices and no direction, especially this past winter, when I have felt so tired, wanting to just read my Bible, the blogs, the newspaper, books I haven't been able to read more than a few paragraphs at night without then reading the back of my eyelids...
Yet, with positive feedback from my physicals- only anemic, which I'm taking care of with iron twice a day.  The next quantity will have no sorbitol in the fillers.  Sorbitol has a laxative effect and that has wrecked havoc in certain areas that may be evident or not.  Oh, no a run on sentence...
Back to the good health, I feel like I really better take better care of myself.  I mean if eating a hamburg almost every day and only walking the dog a few times in a month has produced such great effects, just think how much better I would feel if  I really watched the sugar intake- yeah, maybe I shouldn't have had that coconut cream pie at the Top Notch Diner, with my $2 1/4 pound hamburg and fresh cut fries- isn't that a great deal?  Oh and don't forget the Pepsi.  Well, I do try to limit the pop.  It leeches the calcium from your bones and I don't want to suffer after menopause.  Always try to have tomato and lettuce on my hamburger and if you go to 5 Guys, you can have green pepper, too.  Don't order the fries at 5 Guys if you are by yourself, though.  They are too good to not eat the whole order and there really are too many to eat all at once.  So good!  And really exercised.  Join a gym...ah, no.  Can't take the stress.
My philosophy is enjoying life.  Trying not to worry, yet I find myself waking to worry.  Some of my favorite verses from the Bible are- Cast all your cares upon Him(Jesus) for He cares for you. and Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will take care of itself.  and Jesus came to give life and give it more abundantly.
I think reading the Bible and praying every day should be credited.  Having a cat that wants to be near you counts for something, too.  As Steven purrs and keeps getting in the way of the computer screen.  Purr, purr.

 

No comments: