Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Serendipity

I am always amazed at how articles, readings, TV shows, and conversations prepare me for something that comes up in my life. Even my writing leads me to cope with a situation. Again the present situation is personal, but over the years, I have seen this happen over and over.
I have heard preachers say that people will comment to them after the sermon, "That is what I needed right now," or "How did you get in my bedroom or mind?"  Most of the time, the orator does not even remember what he said. My scripture readings through the week will line up with the sermon. This occurred even before sermon series.
Tell me some of your serendipity situations. How everything came to a big point to teach you a lesson. I'd love to hear. If you don't want to share, just respond "Yes," for I've experienced this or "No" for you're crazy, Miss Mollie. 

No comments: