Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Story at a Time

I felt the last post was too broad. That is my problem, I want to tell the story all at once plus everything else. Sometimes that is why writing is so hard. I want it all out instantaneously.
I'm not one to read ahead in a book, to find out the end, but sometimes I do. I look at the chapter names, I count pages. I want to know the story. Where is the joy in the journey?
As I was thinking of all the travel, there are many years and I tend to summarize, instead of tell an individual story. The New Jersey should have been just my first trip there through the eyes of a 7 year old. Or I should have stuck with the 13 weeks vacation. Yet as I said at the start of this blog, these are my musings. I remember the timing from the old slides. My hair started getting wavy when I was 10. Debbie Gravitt, a foster girl who lived with us when I was 11, in pictures gives me the reference there. So many stories. I don't need to give it all away immediately.
So relax, enjoy and I'll try to tell one story at a time.

No comments: